Redefine Travel Customer Experience with IMIconnect
Proactive Travel Alerts
Keep customers informed about flight status, wait-list confirmations, terminal changes and cancellations, baggage claims, and/or price-drops.
Provide instant responses to routine customer queries by leveraging AI-powered chatbots across channels such as Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Live Chat.
Seamless Chatbot-to-Agent Handover
Avoid dead ends and frustrating customer experiences. Seamlessly handover from chatbots to live agents for handling complex requests such as baggage claim grievances or reseating requests.
One platform to automate all your travel communications
Pre-travel Customer Journeys
Discovery & Planning
Bookings & Cancellations
Confirmations & Reminders
Check-in & Boarding
Special Service & Add-ons
Post-travel Customer Journeys
Feedback & Surveys
Rewards & Loyalty
Travel Communications over Customers’ Preferred Channels
- Transform customer experience with contextual communications and instant customer support across 10+ messaging channels.
- Leverage rich messaging features of Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp to make it easier for customers to explore holiday packages and flights, manage itineraries, access tickets, and/or make cancellations.
Self-Service Automation through Flexible System Integrations
- Automate end-to-end customer journeys and enable customer self-service by integrating IMIconnect with your existing reservation management, passenger and baggage processing, traveller information management, and other systems.
- We support integrations with Amadeus, SITA and other travel solutions.
Manage Disruptions Better
- Keep customer informed during flight disruptions. Leverage two-way messaging to enable customers to seek information and agent assistance on what to expect next and their options in case of flight cancellations.
- Improve CX by leveraging chatbots to enable self-service rebooking over messagig apps. Customers no longer need to wait in long queues or wait over an IVR call.